Dear Service Provider!
If you read this, you possibly consider integrating GoodID service or you have already decided about it :). We truly hope this guidance will be helpful in either case.
GoodID is a simple but comprehensive passwordless authentication solution. This guidance will show you how to integrate it with your own site.
Hopefully, by the time you reach this page, we have provided you all the needed permissions and resources (client id, client secret, default key-pairs and suggested claim-set). However, if something is missing, don't hesitate to contact us.
We kindly ask you to take our integration suggestions into account during your integration process, hereby providing standardized and smooth user experience for your users, while using the GoodID login option on your site.
Your GoodID Team
Schematic Overview of GoodID
1. User clicks the 'Continue with GoodID' button on the RP's webpage or alternatively they choose the provider on the GoodID Providers' Desktop. This triggers the RP's Login Initiation Endpoint.
2. 3. A signed authentication request is sent from the RP to the GoodID Server's authorization endpoint. The request is transmitted to the user's smartphone through the GoodID service.
4. The user fills any missing data and accepts the request.
5. 6. The response is sent from the user's phone to the RP's Redirect URI through the GoodID service. It is signed by the user's private key and encrypted by the RP's public key, so no-one other than the RP can read it, not even GoodID. The RP decrypts and verifies the user data and logs in the user.
7. The user is logged in to the RP's website.
To see the integration documentation, please choose one of the following integration methods: